Pineapple Fried Rice
Try this pineapple fried rice that gives a refreshing twist to your normal fried rice.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Japanese Style Mayonnaise
|Red Onion (diced)||50g|
|Green Chilli (thinly sliced)||20g|
|KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style||3 tbsp|
- Gently beat the egg in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat up the pan and drizzle 1 tbsp of KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style to replace cooking oil.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until fragrant. Mix in the pineapples, green chillies and cook for another 2 mins.
- Next, add the turmeric and stir until the vegetables are coated with the spice. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Add the rice and mix well with the vegetables. Continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Lastly, squeeze KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style on the top before serve.