Kewpie Cheesy Kuih Bahulu(Egg cakes)
This one is the real deal! with a hint of an aromatic flavour of Cheesy Cheese in a sweet fluffy kuih bahulu is something we're very sure everyone needs to try out at least once! This recipe is quick easy, and very yummy!
Watch our Recipe Video here
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
|All Purpose Flour - Sifted||400g|
|Baking Soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Kewpie Cheesy Cheese Spread||100ml|
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Grease the kuih bahulu mold with some oil .
- Preheat the mold in the oven .Remove from the oven - keep warm before use.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer until light and fluffy .Add sugar, continue to beat until the sugar is well dissolved.
- Add Kewpie Cheesy Cheese Sandwich Spread into egg mixture and fold into the flour gradually, until the mixture becomes sticky. continue to beat the batter with the mixer until well-blended .
- Fill the mold with the batter ,about 90% full. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown .
- Remove the cake from the mold and cool on a wire rack .