Noodles & Pasta
Mee Goreng with Mayo Sauce
Give your fried noodle a new twist with KEWPIE Mayo Sauce!
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Mayo Sauce
|Chilli Paste||3 tbsp|
|Yellow Noodle (cooked)||500g|
|Dried Bean Curd||3 pcs|
|Tomato Sauce||3 tbsp|
|Dark Soy Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Banana Leaf||1 pc|
|KEWPIE Mayo Sauce||some|
- Heat the wok and pour some cooking oil. Add garlic, chilli paste, tomato paste, dried bean curd, yellow noodles and some seasoning. Stir fry until fragrant. Set the noodles at the side of the wok.
- Add some cooking oil and crack the eggs. Scramble the eggs and mix with the noodles.
- Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for another 1 minute.
- Arrange the noodles on top of the banana leaf.
- Garnish the noodles with some red chilli and lime.
- Squeeze lines of KEWPIE Mayo Sauce on top of the noodles.