Appetizers & Snacks
Salsa Potato Cup
Make this tasty potato cup in just 20 minutes, filled with rich flavours and great with KEWPIE Mayonnaise Mild Type.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Mild Type Mayonnaise
|Red Onion (thinly diced)||10g|
|Red Capsicum (finely diced)||10g|
|Chilli (finely diced)||5g|
|Salt & Pepper||some|
|Spring Onion (finely chopped)||some|
|KEWPIE Mayonnaise Mild Type||40g|
- Slice potatoes in half width-wise. Carefully scoop out the flesh from center of each potato.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Preheat oven to 175° and bake the potatoes for 10 mins. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the red onions, corns, red capsicums and chilli. Then, drizzle KEWPIE Mayonnaise Mild Type on top. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spoon the fillings into each potato. Sprinkle with some chicken floss and spring onions.
- Ready to serve.