Appetizers & Snacks
The perfect match between Scotch egg and Kewpie Cheesy Cheese Sandwich Spread!
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Cheesy Cheese Sandwich Spread
|Hard Boiled Egg||1 pc|
|KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Cheesy Cheese||50g|
- Place minced chicken into a medium bowl and mix with salt.
- Flatten the minced chicken to form a chicken patty, place the hard-boiled egg in the middle of the chicken patty and wrap it around the egg.
- Gently dip the chicken-coated egg into beaten egg until fully coated then roll in the breadcrumbs to cover completely.
- Next, heat a frying pan with cooking oil, fry the scotch egg carefully in hot oil for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown.
- After frying, remove carefully from the pan and drain it on a piece of kitchen paper, then bake for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, transfer to a serving plate with mixed salad and serve with KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Cheesy Cheese.