Appetizers & Snacks
Baked Kewpie Tuna Mayo with Sweet Potato
Sink your teeth and fill your stomach with this wholesome, tasty recipe - Baked Kewpie Tuna Mayo with Sweet Potato. The perfect dish for your afternoon tea-time.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Tuna Mayo Spread
|Sweet Potato||2 pcs|
|Kewpie Tuna Mayo Spread||50 g|
|Bell Pepper||10 g|
|Mozzarella Cheese||50 g|
- Pre-heat oven at 170°c, and bring sweet potatoes to bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut the sweet potato in half, and dig out the mid-section to mix in another mixing bowl
- In the mixing bowl, combine diced bell pepper and mix with Kewpie Tuna Mayo Spread
- Place the mixture back into the sweet potato skin and sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley as garnish and it's ready to serve.