Appetizers & Snacks
Hasselback Potato with Caesar
Having a dinner party soon but have no idea what to cook? Try out our own rendition of a Hasselback Potato dish with Kewpie Caesar Dressing.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Caesar Dressing
|Pepperoni (small diced)||10 pcs|
|Cherry Tomato||2 pcs|
|KEWPIE Caesar Dressing||100ml|
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices without fully slicing through.
- Next, place potatoes on a baking sheet or tray and drizzle KEWPIE Dressing Caesar over potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, place the baking tray into the oven, and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Then, sprinkle pepperoni and mozzarella cheese on top of baked potatoes and bake again for 5 minutes until the mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Lastly, remove from heat, sprinkle with chives, and serve with KEWPIE Caesar Dressing.