Make an easy and satisfyingly delicious salmon rice bowl with KEWPIE Half Salad Dressing!
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Half Salad Dressing
|Salmon Fillet or Canned Tuna||2 pcs/2 cans|
|Egg (hard-boiled)||1 pc|
|KEWPIE Half Salad Dressing||some|
- Steam or pan fry the salmon fillets until it is fully cooked.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into small pieces.
- Mix the rice with sesame in a bowl.
- Then, place the seaweed and followed by salmon flakes. Squeeze KEWPIE Half Salad Dressing on it.
- Cut the hard-boiled egg into half and place it on top before serving.
- Replace salmon fillets with drained canned tuna for Tuna Donburi.