Noodles & Pasta
Spinach Ravioli with Mushroom
Turn yourself into a world-class chef in minutes with our Kewpie Pasta Sauce.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste
|Spinach Ravioli (frozen)||8 pcs|
|Shiitake Mushroom (sliced)||100g|
|KEWPIE Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste||3 tbsp|
- Bring water to a boil and blanch spinach ravioli for 6 minutes on medium heat. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms, and onion until fragrant.
- Add water and cream, mix well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer for 5 mins.
- Pour KEWPIE Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste and stir well.
- Add portions of ravioli to the sauce and continue to cook for another 2 mins.
- Lastly, garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.