Appetizers & Snacks
Spooky Pepper Pizza
This savoury Spooky Pepper Pizza is packed with black olives and red capsicums to keep your little kids at home well-nourished for the Halloween night ahead.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Japanese Style Mayonnaise
Sandwich Spread Spicy Black Pepper
|Black Olives (sliced)||16 pcs|
|Red Capsicum (diced)||5g|
|Cheddar Cheese (shredded)||5g|
|KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Black Pepper||20g|
|KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style||Garnish|
- First, divide pizza dough into 8 pieces and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Next, pull the end of each pizza dough into a tapered end to create a ghost shape.
- Then, spread KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Black Pepper over the 8 pizza doughs and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 190°C, bake for 5 minutes until the crusts become golden brown.
- Lastly, garnish each pizza ghost with KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style, red capsicum, black olive and ready to serve.