Omurice with Mayo Sauce
You can never go wrong serving omurice with KEWPIE Mayo Sauce!
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Mayo Sauce
|Spring Onion (sliced)
|KEWPIE Mayo Sauce
- Heat up the pan. Saute the chopped onions and prawns.
- Put in rice and spring onion. Mix well and set aside.
- Gently beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl and season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and tilt it to cover the bottom of the pan. Lower the heat when the bottom of the egg has set.
- Then, put the fried rice on top of the omelette as shown in the picture.
- Lastly, squeeze KEWPIE Mayo Sauce on the top before serving.