Jack'O Lantern Cheese Bowl
Serve this easy to make Jack’O Lantern Cheese Bowl as you stay home for Halloween dinner with your family.
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
Kewpie Cheesy Cheese Sandwich Spread
|Red Bell Pepper||3 pcs|
|KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Cheesy Cheese||30g|
- Cut the top off the peppers to create a lid and remove the seeds.
- Use a sharp knife to carve a Jack-O-Lantern face into one side of each pepper.
- Then, mix well-cooked macaroni and KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Cheesy Cheese and divide it among peppers.
- Next, sprinkle mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 200°C and bake for 3 minutes. Ready to serve.