Lamb Rack with Flaming Mayonnaise
Surprise your loved ones and level up your cooking skills, as we celebrate Valentine's day at home this year!
Keep the fire burning in your relationship with our heartwarming in-house recipe, Lamb rack with flaming Mayonnaise.
Watch our recipe video here!
PRODUCT(S) YOU NEED FOR THIS DISH:
|Lamb Rack||600g/ 4 Ribs|
|Peach (halved)||3 pcs|
|Seven Spices Powder||20g|
|Rosemary (chopped)||1 sprig|
|KEWPIE Dressing Sesame Soy Sauce||30ml|
|KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style||60ml|
- First, marinate lamb rack with garlic, rosemary and KEWPIE Dressing Sesame Soy Sauce for 2 hours.
- Heat up a grill pan and pan grill the lamb rack until medium well cook about 10 to 15 minutes, set aside.
- After that, pan grill peach for around 1 minute.
- Next, add KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style, lamb rack marinated sauce, seven spices powder and chilli oil in grill pan, stir it well as a sauce.
- Lastly, drizzle sauce with cooked lamb rack and peach, ready to be served.